QUALITY TAKES TIME.
For generations, wine and its traditions have been at the heart of the Moser family. Even the story behind this wine estate is remarkable, as it was originally founded as a cooperage by Josef Moser in 1952.
It was ultimately Alfred Moser’s son Gernot Moser who implemented international standards throughout the lovingly managed family business and thus laid the foundations for the Moser philosophy that now runs through every fibre of the company: QUALITY TAKES TIME. AND SPACE.
The enthusiasm and dedication to our craft as practised for generations lend the final product its unique character. And this is reflected in all the different facets of our Moser Wines:
- Extensive range of red and white wines
- Qualitätswein (quality wine), DAC, Secco (sparkling wine), etc.
All our wine lines range from light, fresh, traditionally cultivated wines to full-bodied wines that reflect the typicity of Gols as a unique winegrowing region, its soil, and the harmonious interplay of fruit, aroma and acidity.
But why not simply tell us what you’d like? We will find the right wine for your needs.
Pure AustriaAssortment of light, fresh, traditionally cultivated wines, beautiful play of varieties and fruit.
Variety AustriaFull-bodied wines, nuanced with strong character, wines that reflect the typicity of the region.
Terra AustriaReserve wines, possibly light barrique aging. Wines that reflect the typicity of Gols as a unique winegrowing region, its soil, and the harmonious interplay of fruit, aroma and acidity.
Winegrower & Oenologist • Owner & CEO
Large enough to handle complicated requests. Small enough to fulfil individual needs. This is typical of Moser Wines, and it is the approach that has been practised by the Moser family for decades in varying ways:
- Moser Wines is continually developing.
- Moser Wines can develop individual concepts.
- Moser Wines is solution-oriented.
- Moser Wines is loyal.
- Moser Wines is approachable.
- Moser Wines operates transparently and sustainably.
Chosen by the best.
Partners & references.
- Brau Union Österreich
- Morandell International
- Pfanner & Gutmann
and many more
Facts & figures.
- Founded: 1952 by Josef Moser
- Business takeover: 1972 by Alfred Moser
- Winery address: 7122 Gols, Am Heideboden 1, Burgenland, Austria
- General manager: Gernot Moser, graduate of Krems School of Viticulture
- Sales: Restaurants/catering incl. wholesale, retail and private customers, direct sales available for private customers
- Storage capacity: 40.000 hl
- Bottling capacity: 3 modern bottling plants
- Own logistics: nationally all federal states (Austria-wide)
- Vineyard: 32 hectares of production area in Gols
- Stable partnerships: in all wine-growing regions in Austria